Congrats on starting your first year of college. It is an exciting time when you have your whole life ahead of you with lots to discover in carving your own life’s path. Take full advantage of this time to mold and shape the “you” of the future! I believe in you!
What to say to someone who is starting university?
Best of Luck Wishes for Student Starting University
- I know you are excited to go to school. …
- You have nothing to fear! …
- Leaving home for the first time isn’t the end of the world. …
- Going to college and being independent, isn’t a licence to a life of recklessness. …
- Go and give college your best shot.
What do you say to a new college student?
What to say at college move-In day
- I’m proud! …
- Bad days are not a bad life. …
- Your instincts are very powerful. …
- Go to your professor’s office hours. …
- Tired, poorly fueled bodies cannot learn well, or at all. …
- Nothing good ever happens after 2 a.m. …
- Drinking too much is a major turn off.
How do you say good luck in university?
Take it one step at a time, make good choices and study hard. You’re going to do great! Wishing you the best of luck during your time at uni, it’s going to go fast but you’re going to do amazing. Have a fantastic time at university, wishing you good luck with your assignments and exams.
How do you write an alumni message?
I am thankful to all the faculty members of the College for their continuous efforts and support. Apart from excellent academic experience, I also gained the benefits of being a part of Cultural Student’ body. I cherish every moment spent at MCC. My graduation at MCC has been a very interesting and awesome journey.
How do you congratulate someone going to university?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you send best wishes?
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you’re ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
What advice would you give a new student?
Set high personal and academic standards for yourself, and live up to them. Listen to that little voice inside you that says, “I can do this.” Believe in yourself. Realize that school is work; it’s not play time. Settle for nothing less than your very best.
What every college freshman should know?
Uncensored College Advice Every Freshman Should Know
- Take Good Care of Yourself.
- Forget Everything You Ever Learned About Making Friends.
- Always Take Your Dorm Key With You When You Go Down the Hall to Take a Shower.
- Listen to What Your Mom Told You.
- Have Your Mom Write you a Laundry “Cheat Sheet”
What is best of luck meaning?
informal. —used to say that one hopes someone will succeed We’re sorry that you’re leaving. Best of luck to you in your new job.
How do you wish someone who is studying well?
These are the phrases I could come up with.
- I hope it goes easy for you.
- I hope the studying goes easy for you.
- I wish you the best in studying.
- I’m hoping the studying goes easily for you.
- Good luck studying. ( I don’t really like this one since it’s a bit vague)