ICICI and PNB are among the best banks in India for students that offer zero balance accounts.
Which bank is best for a student in India?
Which is the Best Bank for Students to Open an Account?
- ICICI Bank Campus. 1.1 How to open the Bank@Campus Account?
- PNB Student Savings Account.
- IndusInd Student Savings Account. …
- HDFC Bank’s DigiSave Youth Account. …
- Axis Bank Youth Savings Account.
- Karur Vysya Bank Student Saving Account.
Which govt bank is best in India for students?
List of Top Public sector Government bank in India
- Bank of India. Bank of India was founded on 7th September 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. …
- Union Bank of India. Union Bank of India is one the leading public sector bank in the country. …
- Canara Bank. …
- Punjab National Bank. …
- Bank of Baroda. …
- State Bank of India.
Who is the No 1 bank in India?
Rank 1 | DBS Bank | DBS was ranked #1 out of 30 domestic and international banks in India for the second consecutive year.
Which bank has zero balance?
Latest Interest Rate for Zero Balance Savings Account
|Bank||Name of zero-balance savings account||Interest rate|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||811||4% to 6%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Basic Banking Account||0.5% to 4.90%|
|HDFC Bank||Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account||3.50% to 4%|
|Axis Bank||Basic Savings Account||3.50% to 4%|
Which debit card is best for students?
Best Student Bank Accounts as of August 2021
- Best Overall: Chase Bank College Checking Account.
- Best For High School Students: Capital One MONEY Account.
- Best For Encouraging Saving: Bank of America Advantage Banking.
- Best Fee-Free Account: Discover Cashback Debit Account.
Does capitec have a student account?
Banks like Capitec and Old Mutual do not specifically have student accounts. You can choose a bank that works well with you and your needs.
Which private bank is best?
So here is the list of top private banks in India and also the best Private banks in India.
- HDFC Bank – Largest Private bank in India. …
- ICICI Bank. …
- Axis Bank Ltd. …
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. …
- IndusInd Bank Ltd. …
- Yes Bank Ltd. …
- Federal Bank Ltd. …
- IDFC First Bank Ltd.
Which is the safest bank in India?
|IDFC First Bank Ltd||4.00|
|IDBI Bank Ltd||4.00|
|State Bank of India||4.00|
|Bank of Baroda||4.00|
Is SBI fully government bank?
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Which is better SBI or HDFC?
Some of the key results of the comparison between the two banks are: Lowest Interest rate of SBI Personal Loan is 9.60%, which is lower than the lowest interest rate of HDFC Bank at 10.25%. Hence, SBI is offering a cheaper loan option. … HDFC Bank can be a better option if you are looking for a high value amount.
Which is better HDFC or Icici?
Some of the key results of the comparison between the two banks are: Lowest Interest rate of HDFC and ICICI Bank Home Loan is 6.75%. Hence, both banks are at par in terms of interest rate on Home Loan. … ICICI Bank has a maximum processing fee of ₹ 3,000 compared to HDFC with higher processing fees of ₹ 3,000.
Which is the 2nd largest bank in India?
2. State Bank of India (SBI)
|Type||Public Company (Government of India)|
|Number of Branches||24000 branches in India & Over 190 offices in 35 countries across the world|
|Number of ATMs||59,291|
|Number of Employees||2,57,252 (2019)|