|Year||Cost Per Credit Hour|
Is Sullivan University Expensive?
The annual list price to attend Sullivan University on a full time basis for 2018/2019 is $29,044 for all students regardless of their residency. This fee is comprised of $11,520 for tuition, $10,485 room and board, $1,800 for books and supplies and $1,350 for other fees.
How do you calculate tuition per credit hour?
How to calculate tuition per credit hour
- College tuition isn’t one flat rate, there are also taxes and additional fees rolled into that sum.
- $600 per credit hour x 15 total credit hours (for 5 classes) = $9,000 tuition for the credit hours.
- Cost per credit hour x total credit hours = estimated tuition cost.
How much does UC cost per credit hour?
|Campus/Major Programs||Residency||Part-Time per Hour|
What ACT score is needed for Sullivan University?
Submit minimum of SAT scores of 1005, ACT score of 14 or higher, or pass APA entrance examination issued free of charge by Sullivan University.
How many hours is 5 credits?
Quarters: Students generally attend a single class one hour per day, five dyas a week, or two classes, 2.5 hours per week to earn 5 credits.
How much is a semester hour?
A semester credit hour (SCH) is the amount of credit a student earns for successful completion of one contact hour and two preparation hours per week for a semester. One semester hour equals 15-16 contact hours per semester, regardless of the duration of the course.
How much does 4 years of UC cost?
Estimated average costs for nonresidents, 2021–22
* UC undergraduates at all campuses pay the same $12,570 in systemwide tuition and fees. Nonresident undergraduates pay an additional $29,754 in nonresident supplemental tuition.
What is the cheapest UC school?
5 UC Schools With the Lowest Cost of Living
- University of California, Davis. …
- University of California, Merced. …
- University of California, Riverside. …
- University of California, Santa Cruz. …
- University of California, San Diego.
What is the most expensive UC?
University of California-Hastings College of Law has the most expensive graduate tuition & fees of $53,772 and University of California-San Francisco has the lowest graduate tuition rates of $28,092.