|Number of Students / Percentage|
|Enrolled (First-year Students)||189|
|Yield (Enrollment Rate)||80.77%|
Is UNC medical school hard to get into?
If you look up the school at the U.S. News ranking site, you’ll see a very competitive (or very daunting, depending on where you sit) acceptance rate of 30 percent. But if you dig a little further, you’ll see that UNC-CH accepts roughly half of its in-state applicants.
Is UNC a good school for pre-med?
College Magazine released a list of the nation’s top-10 universities for pre-med students. UNC comes in at #6. The magazine cites the opportunities students at UNC have for shadowing at UNC Medical Center and also highlights the M.E.D.
What percentage of students get accepted into medical school?
Med School Acceptance Rates
In 2018–2019, 21,622 applicants were accepted to allopathic (MD) medical schools out of the 52,777 who applied, for an overall acceptance rate of 41%. You can find acceptance rates for particular schools you are considering in our medical school profiles .
What is the easiest medical school to get into?
Easiest Medical Schools to Get Into
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences. …
- University of Massachusetts Medical School. …
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine. …
- University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine. …
- LSU Health Sciences Center Shreveport.
What is a good science GPA?
A science GPA around 3.3-3.4 is Very Good, one between 3.5-3.7 is usually Excellent and one above 3.8 is generally Superior. … Schools like to see an upward grade trajectory and will take into consideration difficult personal circumstances when evaluating a GPA.
What is the best medical school in South Carolina?
The Best Medical Schools in South Carolina
- USC School of Medicine Greenville (Greenville, SC) …
- Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC) …
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine (Columbia, SC)
What college is the best for medical field?
Here are the best medical schools
- Harvard University.
- New York University (Grossman)
- Duke University.
- Columbia University.
- Stanford University.
- University of California–San Francisco.
- Johns Hopkins University.
- University of Washington.
Which medical school has the highest acceptance rate?
Medical Schools with Highest Acceptance Rates
- Medical University of the Americas. …
- Saba Medical School. …
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine. …
- Central Michigan University College of Medicine. …
- Mercer University School of Medicine. …
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center.