|SCHOOL NAME (STATE)||Tuition and Fees (2020-2021)||U.S. News Primary Care Rank|
|Columbia University (NY)||$71,107||66|
|Brown University (Alpert) (RI)||$70,425||19 (tie)|
|Case Western Reserve University (OH)||$70,339||74 (tie)|
|Northwestern University (Feinberg) (IL)||$70,254||39 (tie)|
What is the #1 medical school in the US?
1. Harvard Medical School (Cambridge, MA)
What is the #1 medical school?
Part 2: List of medical schools in California: 2021 rankings & admissions statistics
|California Medical Schools||U.S. News Ranking||Degree|
|Stanford University School of Medicine||1 (4)||MD|
|UCSF School of Medicine*||1 (4)||MD|
|UC San Diego School of Medicine*^||3 (19)||MD|
|UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine*^||4 (21)||MD|
Which medical school has the highest acceptance rate?
Medical Schools with Highest Acceptance Rates
- Medical University of the Americas. …
- Saba Medical School. …
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine. …
- Central Michigan University College of Medicine. …
- Mercer University School of Medicine. …
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center.
What is the easiest medical school to get into?
Easiest Medical Schools to Get Into
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences. …
- University of Massachusetts Medical School. …
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine. …
- University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine. …
- LSU Health Sciences Center Shreveport.
What is the hardest medical specialty?
Competitive programs that are the most difficult to match into include:
- Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery.
- General Surgery.
- Orthopedic Surgery.
- Plastic Surgery.
What matters most medical school?
Without a doubt, the two most important factors are GPA (science and overall) and MCAT score. Many medical schools do not even consider applicants whose GPA and MCAT scores fall well below their averages.
What is the lowest ranked medical school in the US?
Least Competitive Medical Schools in 2019
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine.
- University of Nevada School of Medicine- Las Vegas.
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
- University of Louisville School of Medicine.
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine.
Is it hard to get into Harvard Medical School?
It is no wonder that Harvard Medical School is one of the most difficult medical schools to get into. Data from the 2017 – 2018 cohort show that a total of 6,917 people applied to HMS that year. 165 students were ultimately admitted, which means its acceptance rate was 3.4%.
Is UCLA Medical School hard to get into?
Very Competitive.As with any of the higher ranked medical schools, UCLA admissions are competitive. The average MCAT score is 11.5 per section, meaning a 34.5 overall score for admitted students. There were 8,756 applications sent in for 187 spots in the class!