|Account name||Best for…||APY|
|DCU Primary Savings||Earning interest||Up to 6.17%|
|PNC Virtual Wallet Student||Saving and budgeting||0.01% in Reserve and Growth accounts|
|Capital One 360 Kids Savings||High school students||0.3%|
|Bank of America Advantage Savings||Nationwide access||0.01%|
Which bank is best for savings account for students?
Table of Contents
- ICICI Bank Campus Account.
- PNB Student Savings Account.
- HDFC Zero Balance Account.
- HDFC DigiSave Youth Account.
- SBI Zero Balance Savings Account.
What type of bank is best for students?
6 best banks for college students
- Alliant Credit Union: Strong credit union overall.
- Ally Bank: Good online bank with no monthly fees.
- Capital One 360: Good choice for in-person service.
- Discover: Rewards checking and no fees.
- Golden 1 Credit Union: Credit union with student accounts.
Which debit card is best for students?
Best Student Bank Accounts as of August 2021
- Best Overall: Chase Bank College Checking Account.
- Best For High School Students: Capital One MONEY Account.
- Best For Encouraging Saving: Bank of America Advantage Banking.
- Best Fee-Free Account: Discover Cashback Debit Account.
Which bank has zero balance?
Latest Interest Rate for Zero Balance Savings Account
|Bank||Name of zero-balance savings account||Interest rate|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||811||4% to 6%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||Basic Banking Account||0.5% to 4.90%|
|HDFC Bank||Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account||3.50% to 4%|
|Axis Bank||Basic Savings Account||3.50% to 4%|
How do I choose a student bank account?
5 Tips for Choosing a Student Bank Account
- Know what you want your student bank account to do. Simply put, the ‘best’ student bank account is the one that works for you. …
- Keep an eye on your credit score. …
- Go for the largest overdraft allowance. …
- Think beyond the freebie. …
- Be smart, not loyal.
Which bank account should a student open?
Axis Bank is also the best bank for students by helping them manage their funds without any hassle. You get multiple deals and discounts with this Axis Bank savings account. The bank will offer you a debit card that comes with an ATM limit of INR 40,000 per day and a shopping limit of INR 1 lakh.
Are student bank accounts worth it?
Is it worth getting a student bank account? Yes, if you’re a student and looking to open a new bank account, they can be a good option. Student bank accounts offer perks that often are unmatched by other types of current accounts. This is because banks know your worth — most people rarely switch their current account.
Is debit card good for students?
Having a thin slice of card that doubles as instant money is convenient for students who already have so many things in their bags. A debit card is also extra convenient if you run out of cash. Majority of the establishments (stores, restaurants, and the like) in malls accept debit cards as a mode of payment.
Can a student get debit card?
As students are always on the run and are usually deprived to free time, this account and debit card gives them the freedom from visiting the bank branch for making transactions. Youth Debit Card: Youth Debit Card is offered to people between the age of 18 years to 25 years.
Can a 15 year old have a debit card?
A child can typically get a debit card at 13 when a parent or legal guardian opens a joint teen checking account on their behalf. Teen checking accounts are typically available until the child turns 18.
Which online bank account is best?
Best Online Banks Of August 2021
- Best Online Banks.
- Axos Bank: Best Overall for Online Banking.
- Varo Bank: Best for High-Yield Savings.
- nbkc bank: Best for Combined Checking and Savings.
- Ally Bank: Best for Customer Experience.
- Quontic Bank: Best for Cash Back Rewards.
- Discover Bank: Best for Avoiding Fees.
Which bank account is best?
Top Banks that have the Best Savings Account for Individuals
- State Bank of India (SBI) Savings Account.
- HDFC Bank Savings Account.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Savings Account.
- DBS Bank Savings Account.
- RBL Bank Savings Account.
- IndusInd Bank Savings Account.
Can I convert my HDFC account to zero balance account?
HDFC Bank zero balance savings account can be opened by any resident individual who is not having an existing relationship with the bank and do not have complete KYC. A zero balance basic savings account can be opened with HDFC Bank which will have certain transactional and operational limits.