The following information includes brief descriptions of medical degree programs offered at five public and private schools within Tennessee.
Is Tennessee a good medical school?
University of Tennessee Health Science Center is ranked No. 93-123 in Best Medical Schools: Research and No. 80 (tie) in Best Medical Schools: Primary Care. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Which state has the most medical schools?
Interestingly, New York is the state with the most medical schools (15), even more than both California (12) and Texas (11).
What is the easiest medical school to get into?
Easiest Medical Schools to Get Into
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences. …
- University of Massachusetts Medical School. …
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine. …
- University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine. …
- LSU Health Sciences Center Shreveport.
How much is ut med school?
|MS1||Texas Resident||Non-Texas Resident|
|Tuition & Fees||$22,651||$35,751|
|Books & Supplies||$1,000||$1,000|
|Room & Board||$17,807||$17,807|
Is Meharry Medical College hard to get into?
With a medical school acceptance rate of 1.61%, it is a struggle to get accepted into this medical school. This blog is your guide to securing admission to the Meharry Medical College.
What is the #1 medical school in the US?
1. Harvard Medical School (Cambridge, MA)
Which medical school has the highest acceptance rate?
Medical Schools with Highest Acceptance Rates
- Medical University of the Americas. …
- Saba Medical School. …
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine. …
- Central Michigan University College of Medicine. …
- Mercer University School of Medicine. …
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center.